Common Dissemination Booster
What is the Common Dissemination Booster? Watch the video to find it out in less than 3 minutes!
The Common Dissemination Booster (CDB) is a brand-new service from the European Commission which is free of charge and available to all, ongoing or closed, European, National, Regional funded Research & Innovation (R&I) projects (H2020, FP7 or other). The booster encourages projects to come together to identify a common portfolio of results and shows them how best to disseminate to end-users, with an eye on exploitation opportunities.
- Brand-new service from the European Commission
- Professional support to disseminate results from your R&I Project Groups
- Free of charge
- Available to all European and nationally-funded Research &Innovation (R&I) projects
Trust-IT Services provides all Common Dissemination Booster services on behalf of the European Commission.
The 5 CDB Services you can choose from – Pick one or more
What we expect you to do?
- Participate in the consultancy activities, remotely with your own resources
- Provide dissemination material that you have already produced and participate in informative online sessions.
- No travel is required for you.
How do you apply?
It’s really simple! Whether you are a project coordinator or partner in an EC, National or Regional funded project, all you have to do is:
- Identify your CDB Project Group and portfolio of results.
- Find the CDB service(s) best suited to yours needs (you can apply for one or more services).
- Apply directly online here: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/CDB
When should you apply?
- The service works on a first-come-first served basis
- Applications will close on 30th November 2017
- All applications must include a cluster (i.e. a Project Group) with a minimum of two FP7 and/or Horizon 2020-funded projects. The larger the CDB Project Group the better.
- One lead project should be indicated.
When does the CDB start?
RIGHT AWAY! - If your results are ready and your application successful then the CDB Services can start upon contract signature.
LATER… - If your cluster results aren’t ready when you apply, you can request a specific start date at a later stage.
The full CDB service runs from July 2017 to June 2019
You can also contact us here:
If you need help in finding partners submit a request to EC-CSC-DISSEMINATION-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu with information on your project results so like-minded partners can be found for you.