EUBRasilCloudFORUM Marketplace will showcase and promote the EU-BR assets in Cloud Computing
EUBrasilCloudFORUM, a project funded by the European Commission and the Brazilian Ministry of Science, Technology and Communication, aims at creating cooperation model that enables the EU and Brazil to formulate a common strategy for Research & Innovation in Cloud Computing in line with the priorities of each region.
As part of its set objectives, the project has just launched the EUBrasilCloudFORUM Marketplace, an online catalogue of relevant assets to support transatlantic collaboration in Cloud Computing between the two regions.
The Beta version of the EUBrasilCloudFORUM Marketplace is now online and is expected to be a practical entry point where public and private stakeholders interested can find relevant information from past and current EU-Brazil research initiatives, get in touch with key stakeholders, and access tangible technological assets and knowledge produced as a result of cross-regional activities.
- EU-BR Collaborative projects: Cooperation between Brazil and the European Union started in the early 90's and after some partnerships during the following years, the coordinated calls in ICT between Brazil and EU started in 2010, with 3 coordinated calls that have been launched so far (2010, 2012 and 2015), and with a 4th issued in 2016. Detailed factsheets and contact information about the projects funded so far are collected there.
- Stakeholders: Who is behind EU-Brazil collaborative research in ICT? They can be met in this section.
- Documents & Reports: with insights on how both regions are working for the development of a joint ICT market.
- EUBrasilCloudFORUM events: organized in Europe and in Brazil by EUBrasilCloudFORUM project, such as the Cloudscape Brazil series and the collateral workshops to the EU-BR policy dialogues in ICT.
- Brazilian Incubators: the recent announcement of the 4th EU-Brazil Coordinated Call on Information Technology and Communication, brought about the possibility for Brazilian start-ups to join project consortia as full-members for the first time (and therefore receive funding). EUBrasilCloudFORUM is building a database with Brazilian start-ups allowed to obtain funds for future EU-BR ICT calls.
- Technological Assets/coming soon: Services, tools and software components resulting from past EU-Brazil collaborative research projects will be accessible soon in this area
As an ongoing activity, Trust-IT is also engaged in managing and populating the marketplace with relevant entries, whose eligibility is evaluated with the help of the other partners. The EUBrasilCloudFORUM Marketplace aims to become the virtual meeting point where public and private stakeholders interested in cloud computing can find relevant information from research initiatives, connect with other key stakeholders, and access technological assets and knowledge produced as a result of cross-regional activities.