SHELTER is a group of projects focused on leveraging existing technologies to deliver an integrated assessment platform that preserves cultural heritage from climate change and natural disasters.
The joint dissemination activities were focussed on the following Dissemination Expert Packages (DEP - a set of pre-defined activities agreed with the Project Group):
- Identification of similar projects to form a project group.
- Mapping of relevant Stakeholders.
- Creation of graphic materials for joint activities.
- Fact sheet.
- A general video about the cooperation.
- Support and strategic guidance in social media management and event management.
- Development of graphically-designed infographic and joint paper to highlight the main outcomes of organising joint events.
- Capacity building to improve the group's communication and dissemination skills (Using Social Media, Presentation and Pitch Tips, Website and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Copywriting, Using Social Media, Newsletters)