The projects in this group focus on research, development and demonstration of carbon capture, utilisation and storage (CCUS) technologies for industry taking into account transport issues.
- Development of a joint portfolio of research and innovation results
- Mapping of relevant Stakeholders.
- Creation of visual materials for joint activities and promotion.
- Video (English and Hindi versions)
- Capacity building to improve the group's communication and dissemination skills (Definition of KPI, Presentation and Pitch Tips, Website and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Copywriting, Using Social Media, Newsletters, Promoting and Organising Events, policy brief and more).
- Support for the organisation of a joint webinar highlighting the current challenges in CCUS development, showcasing the results of the project group, policy aspects and socio-economic considerations. Expert support was provided in conceptualisation, event planning and logistics.
- Support for the development of a joint policy brief summarising the perspectives of the projects in the project group and their recommendations that can support the adoption of the project group's results.
"Since the beginning of CLEANKER, I really saw that synergies between projects was possible. This is wy I wanted to try this Horizon Results Booster services, to see if could also make synergies with the results of other projects related to CO2 capture."