For organisations in search of free access to cybersecurity training, the CYBERWISER.eu project first Open Pilot Workshop is an event not to be missed!
The one-day workshop takes place in Pisa, Italy, on November 5 from 11:30 to 16:30 and will showcase CYBERWISER.eu, an integrated online platform where organisations can train their staff in a simulated environment of cyber incidents and attacks, allowing both IT professionals and non-technical staff to hone and evolve their skills, continuously evaluating their performance as they prepare for future real attack episodes.
For participants, the workshop offers the opportunity to:
- Reserve a place in the first batch of pilot users of the CYBERWISER.eu solution at no cost;
- Present their organisation to the workshop attendees in the dedicated session;
- Discuss the specific needs of their cybersecurity training pilot with the CYBERWISER.eu team;
- Test the platform in a live session where the multiple learning paths offered by CYBERWISER.eu will be demonstrated;
- Strengthen their network with cybersecurity experts from all over Europe.
Attendees will also be introduced to the European Cybersecurity Competence Centres, ECHO, cybersec4Europe, Sparta, CONCORDIA, all of which offer opportunities of interest to European organisations with cybersecurity training needs.
The full workshop programme and registration form are available here: https://cyberwiser.eu/events/1st-cyberwisereu-open-pilots-workshop
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Registration for the workshop is mandatory and seats are limited, so please register here to confirm your attendance: https://cyberwiser.eu/content/1st-cyberwisereu-open-pilots-workshop.