EDU4Standards.eu is a research project which brings together leading standardisation educators and centres to design, evaluate and pilot an innovative teaching concept of standardisation (ITCoS) for Europe.
Trust-IT leads the communications, dissemination and engagement strategy.
By 2027, EDU4standards aims to increase education in standardisation across Europe
• 100 Higher education institutes offering courses on standardisation.
• 200+ teachers equipped with standardisation knowledge.
• 200+ students & professionals educated and ready to contribte to standardisation.
• 1 EU Student Standardisation Association.
• 1 EU Standardisation Education Roadmap to chart a course for the future.
The project will:
• Develop and pilot an innovative teaching concept for standardisation (ITCoS) - Creating and pilot compelling approaches and materials for use in EU Higher Education.
• Raise the profile of standardisation through Academic Standardisation Days and events - Deliver a roadshow of events on standardisation at EU Higher Education Institutes.
• Increase higher education courses on standardisation - Broaden the base of institutions, teachers and courses which include standardisation.
• Build a community of standardisation teachers and learners - Consolidate and grow a community of educators and students for the future.
• Set up an EU Student Standardisation Association - Build on existing groups, projects and synergies to establish a single association.
High-quality education, grounded in a diverse set of standards encompassing academic excellence, ethical and moral reasoning, global citizenship awareness, environmental responsibility, is a cornerstone for both peace and sustainability. It equips learners with skills to address environmental challenges, understand cultural differences, and promote social equity.
Join us as we embark on this journey to enhance education in standardisation and prepare a skilled workforce for tomorrow's challenges.